No matter if you surf to get a tan or you like to paddle out your doubts, everyone can join one of these trips. Both beginners and experienced dudes. Surfana will teach you how to read the ocean and to go with the flow. Because you can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf. Yeah, talking ‘bout the key issues of life here.
Something just as important: the weather forecast. In November and December it’s still possible to wear shorts during trips to local villages or even a 3/2 wetsuit on your board. When it’s starting to get chilly in the evening, there will be camp fires and bottles of wine. Oh, and we didn’t mention the freshly cooked meals of a private chef yet, neither your bed in the villa. If something gets you warm and comfy…
Just imagine how it would be to escape all rain and storm and spend some of the last days of 2015 in the Algarve. Surrounded by nothing but nature, nine other folks in wetsuits and hopefully our favourite egg tart pastry, life is suddenly as described by the Beach Boys.
A surftrip includes:
- Pickup and drop-off at Faro airport.
- A luxurious accommodation in Lagos.
- Unlimited food and drinks.
- Surf lessons or coaching.
- A photo analysis to improve your skills.
- Trips to different beaches.
- Use of all surfing equipment.
Attention, there are only limited places left for:
- 22 November till 29 November 2015 (this is a surf & yoga trip, € 700,-)
- 29 November till 6 December 2015 (€ 650,-)
- 6 December till 13 December 2015 (€ 650,-)
Now how to get that 10% discount?
Simply fill in the voucher-code: ‘STRAWBERRY’ when booking and you are ready to go. Boa viagem!