VINTAGE - One of the best things about shopping in the Pijp is that you can shop great vintage for vintage prices.
1. Phintage by Helen Yard (Frans Halsstraat 35) offers a great selection of sophisticated vintage design pieces.
2. Also visit her daughter's shop Phintage by Sharon (Ferdinand Bolstraat 182) for a slightly younger and more funky selection.
3. Our neighbours from All the luck in the world (Gerard Doustraat 86) have an amazing selection of vintage interior design pieces and home accessories.
FOOD - The Pijp is on its way to becoming the organic and fresh foodlovers place to be.
1. Olive & Cookie (Saenredamstraat 67) cooks up delicious vegetarian, slow and seasonal food to take home or enjoy in the cozy living room setting.
2. SLA (Ceintuurbaan 149) is a delicious salad bar that uses local and organic ingredients!
3. At Trust (Albert Cuypstraat 22) at the Albert Cuyp Market only honest and organic food is served and you decide what is an honest price to pay.
See you in 'the Pijp'!
Image: Woodcut Maps